Friday, September 25, 2009

Life

I always thought I walked the right path
Very sure of the course which I was destined to have
Full of hopes and dreams of how my life would be
However, these are just the thoughts of a shallow mind,
One who perceived and claimed that he knows enough about life and has seen enough.
I was wrong.

Months ago, I realized that deep beneath all the happiness and friendship,
Left a lie, an illusion which blinds even the wisest. Many have succumb to the illusions,
The past has has proven to be only but pain,
Ran away I have from this pain, the fear of the pain I have developed with time,
Wanting to change everything about myself, to become a better person.
But, soon I realize, how can one be a better person when one does not acknowledge his true form?

After months of painstaking effort, soon I realize, perhaps its time that I should stop running, and face the darkness I have been running from,
In order to seek the truth beneath the lies,
Now, I how found my answer, I will not lose myself to the past,
I will use my past as the ultimate weapon of hope and use if to face the present,
Running will get me nowhere, its time I faced my past and put an end to the lies I have been telling myself.
Now is the time to turn around, and become stronger than ever, to be able to pass down my knowledge to even the young ones
Now I know the most important things in my life, and I plan to live my life with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment