Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Moving on

Would it make it better
Would I just feel safe
The colours of the rainbow
I wonder where it ends

Will it make this easier
Will it make you smile
I just wish my destiny
The love I never had

You know,you tried
They were the past
You were the one
You were the future
You were the sky
When I just look above
Crimson horizon

Have I fallen so far
Have I seen it all again
The corner's of my eyes
I see everything that I shouldn't know
It hurt for a while
It feels just like old times
But its okay

Walking down the street
On a rainy day
The chill running down my spine
It felt so good
The touch of raindrops
It gives me strength to get up and try
Though I will fall, I will rise see and through the end

Everything feels the same
The loneliness the shadow of my past
Never will I escape
Impending of the darkest hour

I have to accept my fate and go along with my own path
I'll carry the darkness and I will survive

In the end I'll have to dig in deeper
And search myself
Find the love, the strength to carry on
For now I'll have to hold on until that one love saves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment