Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Dark Cloud

I'm trapped within the maze of life,
I don't remember exactly how or when I got here,
But I have wandered and searched everywhere,
Finding a way out of this maze,
Every second in the maze was like minutes,
And every minute in the maze was like hours,
But I can't seem to find my way out,
And every step changes the course of this maze,
Will this never ending change cease?
Is this the end of the road, for me?

I'm starting to feel the cold breeze,
I'm feeling the trickles of rain,
The shivers it sends down my spines,
I know that I don't have much time,
And I know that must make a choice,
Between comfort or happiness.

The dark cloud watches, looks down upon me,
With a grin on his face, waiting for the chance that I might fall,
Falling down into oblivion, consumed by fear,hatred and loneliness,
Waiting for the moment, when I call for him,
To ensure that I lose myself forever and he,
Becomes the new host for the empty shell.

Times running out, and I know,
That I'm not strong enough,that I cannot do this alone,
I need my light, my other half,
I have to find it before I falter and turn into ash,
Before it consumes me, before I fade and lose myself,
I will need the strength, courage and confidence,
To stand, fight and hold as long as I can,
Until I find 'it' I will not give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment