Sunday, November 29, 2009

Petals of spring(4th composition)



Its funny how I wake and just see you lying here,
It feels so real that I am really glad,
The shinning rays of sunlight gives the feel of your warmth,
The gentle feel just tingles me

(chorus)
Ohh, you really bring the best of me,
The petals of spring just makes my day so bright,
The very moment i take my greatest step,
Is to where you and I can be.

The wonders and the joy that you have brought out in me,
I cherish those moments in me,
The warmth of your smile isn't just an everyday thing,
I gives me the strength to move on

You, the wind of shelter and my safety,
You are that one thing that make me feel alive,
The joy you bring to me are just like petals of spring,
Beauty and tenderness

You that one thing that's special to me,
So, please don't go,
Cause you are a dream that i can't never wish for more,
My petals of spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment