Saturday, November 14, 2009

Voice(Koe)

This is my transcription for the song 'Koe' for Fatal Frame 3.Its a very meaningful song...Enjoy:D
Forgive me if its sucks.

Your sound your voice, its calling out to me,
Its telling me that that you're leaving me drowning,
Into the sea,pulling me from your voice,
I can't bear to lose the sound of hope.

The 'you' that i have ever treasured, the memories of you and me
The darkness sought to claim your soul, the only thing they couldn't take,
The memories of you, the link between our souls, the final piece of you

But I'm drowning in fear, I'm losing your voice,
I am sinking deep down under the sea of time,
I am starting to lose, the pieces of you,
They're fading, and fading and breaking the chains of my heart.

I'm trapped inside, a pool of emptiness,
I tried and tried, but i just seem to lose it,
Your voice and 'you' are beginning to fade,
Back where all hopes and dreams are lost

I can't just stand and watch you leave me,
Leave me drowning in myself,
I can't believe that 'you' have left me,
I thought that i have lost you once,
But I know that i'm wrong, and it's happening again, I'm losing you again

Disappear, disappear, I'm losing your voice,
To the place where all souls and all hopes reunite,
And the chains in my heart, their tearing apart,
It's rusting and breaking, the last bond with you and with me

And I'm drowning in fear, I'm losing your voice,
All the pieces of you with me are losing out,
Disappear, disappear to where all is found,
I'm losing the sound of your voice and the pieces of you

Why all this have to end,
The sound of your voice fading,
The very sound that tells me that you're living and just breathing,
It's getting weaker and faint,
Its getting softer, lighter,
I know you're telling me it's time to let the chains all come lose,
Your voice is fading from me,
The link between you and me,
The final piece of you~
Time's running out for me,
The final wave is coming,
But I just can't accept it,
And if I do I'll lose you, to the sea of hopes and dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment