Monday, December 20, 2010

Life's Revolution

Long time ago, every step that I take leads to pain
Every time I would drown in the sea of despair
Let the tide flow, let the currents just take me away

Far from the place where I had given my life, my soul
But I was cast aside by you
The loneliness and pain to my heart


I wished and wish all the pain will leave
Its memories are carved into me
The hatred and darkness were born into me
It grew and grew and consumed me

All my life I wish the darkness would leave
Just go,fade away, never come back to haunt me
But I have come to understand,
The darkness is a part of me

So now, the battle has just begun
Battle to seize control of myself
Though I had won for now, it won't end
But this time I know that I can use 'it'
And be my strength

No comments:

Post a Comment