Monday, March 7, 2011

Life's Newest Revolution

It feels like an eternity since I have broke away
From my own shell
Where I was trapped in eternal, and endless cycle of a lunar eclipse

Since then, everything had changed
The sky looks so different from before,
It is calm,soothing, filled with a tiny shred of hope
Together with the warmth from the sun
I feel like I am home.

Though the seasons and weather has changed
Everything around me still feels the same..
But why then, do I feel
Deep within me, something has changed.
Though I carry past experiences with me,
I feel, braver, daring, much more stronger than before.

Deep inside me, I gained more courage,
To stand up for myself and fight for what I truly believed in.
I gained the strength,
To tell some of my 'friends' face to face,
That I am no longer afraid of them,
Their influence no longer hold, and bind me for life,
To mold me into their own clay

Now, the only strings controlling my future, is set by the choices that i make
No way I am going to sit in front of 'friends',ignored
And just smile like a fool, a fool for feeling alone and trapped.

I have move beyond that phase, and now,I shall say this kindly,
''I don't mean to be rude, but I feel neglected''

And if that doesn't work, then I will say
''If that is the case, then I don't need you in my life anymore, have a nice day, goodbye'' :)
Because in the end, the only thing that they have lost is a true friend.
And the only thing you have lost, is a puppeteer.

No comments:

Post a Comment