Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hectic week....


Sigh..its been a busy week. Had exams from Monday till Friday. Mon-Tue was Maths D.I. . My group member were great. Had a lot of teamwork.

Wednesday was hectic, had a physics exam, followed by a Maths exam. But surprisingly, it went pretty well... not to say the results would be good but, it was ok...

Thursday and Friday on the other hand was my ESL Text production where i chose 'The Man Who Laughs At Lions' by Bryce Walton as my topic.. It was alright, i managed to write 723 words with 2 points... I was worried for that moment that i would have written less than the minimum word count which was 600.. And while i was counting, i was more worried bout exceeding the word count, which was 800 words at first, but became 880, thanks to my teacher's courtesy.

Then later that Friday, i had dinner with my neighbours, which was great cause i had not met them for months.. And yesterday i spent my evening at their house... It was fun, but i wished i could hav spent more time with them..

Today is one of my worst days ever for the week. I hav to study for my Biology test which is on Tuesday, and the chapters which are coming from the theme Organisms are really long!!.. Guess i'll just do my best then... And pray a lot..LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment