Tuesday, July 28, 2009



Today was pretty smooth.. Had bio exam today.. Forgive my lack of modesty, but the test was easier than I expected, i was surprised as i wasn't able to recalled most of the facts which i had studied the previous night... I mostly had to used some common sense to answer some of the questions... Overall, I hope i did well :)

Class seems different as the weeks progress, everyone seems to have changed a lot... The groupings and the attitudes.. But, i'm not surprised...lol,, i've sort of expected it months ago.. Wish I could do something to change it...but everything i do seems inevitable... There is one in particular from my class who's really getting on my nerves...I have been patient enough to forgive her... Hopefully she would be better in the future...

I'm gonna get my new violin this Thursday and watch Harry Potter with my pet sister Hui Mien this Friday... Too bad I couldn't join my friends for badminton tomorrow... I have a lot of work to finish on that day and also I have to study for my Moral test which is held this Thursday.. Hope everything goes well for me.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment