Friday, July 31, 2009

Changes

Yesterday was one of the most exhausting day for me..Had a lot of work to do..And i became friends again with my old friend, Arthur... I wished i could have done something to help him. He seemed very down lately. Anyway, I just received my Mathematics results yesterday during the last period of the day... Its alright i guess, but I was hoping for a much higher result as i had made a lot of mistakes for that test...

Later Hui mien and I went to pyramid to watch Harry Potter.. I was grateful that Carmen was able to fetch us there, which was very nice of her... :D.We both bought tickets to watch the 5.40pm show...While waiting for the show to start, we both went to Asian Avenue and sat at the dessert corner.. There, we ordered Barley ginko and red bean soup, which tasted terrible and very watery.. After that, we just sat there and did our homework..

The movie was really disappointing as the plot of the story was terrible..At the end of the show, I seriously felt like killing the director.. The death of Dumbledore was not as tragic as the book had described.. Later, we both went to Dragon-I and ordered La Mian noodles and shared the custard yolk pau.. The food tasted great... Even the price was great..lol...

Overall, it was an enjoyable experience as we both had a great time... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment