Monday, August 3, 2009

Interesting day


Yesterday I went to 1U with my mum for lunch as well as to shop for some stuff..We had lunch as Delicious...I ordered seafood pasta while my mum ordered beef bacon pasta.. The food tasted as good as the name of the restaurant.. lol.. My mum actually went there to shop for some clothes, but I ended up shopping for clothes instead..lol..

Today on the other hand was fine... I'm very pleased with my bio marks... It was much better than I had expected... Physics was kinda dull as i did not bring my previous notes to school...Thus, I was unable to complete my essay.. Maths was quite challenging today... Matrix is a pretty tough chapter... Had to think a lot before I could answer... Chemistry was pretty hilarious today..Although I didnt even finish my homework, but i pretended i did by covering the top of my paper with my previous sheets.. :D

I was bushed when I came back from college... But i couldn't take a nap as I had Music class later in the afternoon.. Surprisingly, I managed to complete all my three songs...At least she wasn't that mad at me.... Then later, I took a nap and woke up for dinner..

After that, I went to my piano and stated working on my third composition entitled 'Petals of Spring'... Its almost complete... Needs a bit of touch up, but it would be finished by next week.. :D If i was given a chance.. I would most probably have chosen music as my career..but, being a scientist is not too bad either. My first two compositions are entitled 'The loose thread' and 'Enrikay'. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment