Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Week of exhaustion

Its been a very exhausting week for me. Everyday is just a simple routine. Wake, get dressed, attend college, come home, bath, sleep, wake up again, have dinner, practice piano. It may sound boring, but its the way i am accustomed to. Simple and content life, free from over-arousals and stress. I have been practicing for hours at the piano to prepare for my practical exam, which is tomorrow, 14th of August. I feel very tired... Tired of simple errors i make, mistakes after mistakes. Its really difficult to get the songs as how I want them to be, no matter how hard i practice. I have to get them perfect if I wish to pass my exam. This is the only chance i would ever get. If i fail, there won't be a next time... Its like my future in music depends on the exam. I will do my best for tomorrow and just hope that everything goes well...

The charity drive which was held yesterday was a success.. My class managed to obtain a profit of 850 dollars by selling statement T-shirts. I wanted to do the best i could for my class. I was shouting out loud to promote my class shirts. It was a really hot day that day, luckily Lenna made me take a break when i was running around under the hot sun try to promote the shirts for at least 2 hours as I had a headache after that. After the event, when i heard Aaron complaining about the money, which was supposed to be handed in to our respective mentor, I decided to take the responsibility and went to the orange room to see him.. Thankfully, he said we did not need to hand in the money so soon. He let us out early as he knew we were all very tired on that day.. Overall, it was an enjoyable day, but a very exhausting one, i truly enjoyed myself on that day. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment