Thursday, July 30, 2009

Tiring day..

Today was an interesting but a tiring day for me... Especially bio time, where my lecturer allowed everyone in the class to talk for a while after copying down the notes on the whiteboard. Not only that, she showed us interesting slides on the areas where plants grow such as desserts, grasslands, underwater, etc,etc..

Lunch was also quite different today.. I had lunch with my friend Charles, who brought a friend of his, whose name was Albert. We had lunch at the vegetarian shop near the Uncle Seng restaurant.. There were a lot of variety of food, stir-fried potatoes, some green vegetables, curry veges, fried rice and many more. Overall, having lunch with them was really different and fun. Albert was very friendly to me. Not only that, his English was very good.. It made me feel really sorry for my poor vocabulary English..

Later I had Moral exams on religion, my weakest topic in Moral... It went all right, but I felt pretty bad, cause i didnt think i did as well as i had last time.. I somehow felt like I had let my teacher down.... :(

Physics lesson was pretty hilarious today. My teacher Mr. Yap made very good jokes, which made everyone in the class laugh. However, the topic on radiation is pretty complex as the chapter progresses.

Violin lessons today was seriously a drag.. Not only I didnt manage to get my violin...We had to relearn the basic theories of Grade 1... And I just found out from Justin that I would only be getting my violin after two weeks!! Imagine waiting that long... Seriously, I think the lessons are quite a waste of time without a violin.. Oh, well, I just have to be positive about it and hopefully everything will work out.. :D

Tomorrow is gonna be challenge for me.. So many things to take care of... hopefully everything would go according as planned.. It better had..

No comments:

Post a Comment